ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youth Financial stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

Location : Seri kembangan , slangor ,, bukit beruang , ayer keroh , mlk

Youth Financial stuff Empty
PostSubject: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Thought of putting money matters here , regarding the youth fund , claims , etc ... anything pls post here . One very important reminder is that future for any claimant , please retain the claimant receipt and pass to youth accountant , because the church have kind of strict structure ad, not i want .. lol . so remember

BY the way , from this time forward , Ying yi would be the new accountant , during this transition please refer to her, of cos i would be still around to help her till she can cope with it .
Back to top Go down
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:02 pm

I would like to remind the people in the list below about the secret recipe lunch some time ago . sorry had not have time to refer each of u due to buzi ness and forgetfulness ...

Yingyi - RM2.25
Joshua - RM 8
Sheng Jian RM 16 (the food u share im not sure what but can u pls sort out with ppol that shares with u that time, thx!!)
Eu mun - RM 9.00
Joel Chan - RM 8 .00
Zhen bi - RM10.50 (RM 10 for the week after secret recipe when we went out for lunch, RM.50 for secret recipe)

Thank you for ur cooperation , and pls pay up to me ,as this is the previous acc , not to ying yi yet .. lol .

PM yingyi : Who is the one assisting u for acc?
Back to top Go down
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:01 pm

assisting?don know le..maybe sherina gua..
secret repice i own rm 2.3 only a?the easter one haven't give me yet..
and the picnic one i collect is it?

if is I then those who wanna claim receipt pls..sheng jian, chee kent and??
Back to top Go down
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:08 pm

ok will pay u this weekend .. this sun ask who need claim for picnic,, u do .. k .. i ll help ,
Back to top Go down
+~menuiq~+
Admin
+~menuiq~+

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:21 am

maybe sherina gua.. very pandai.. y my name?? haha.. ok la ok la.. if u need me den me lo.. heh heh
Back to top Go down
http://www.menuiq.blogspot.com
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:25 pm

dont think is sherina , bcoz remember tat time say she is church accountant ma.. they say conflict of interest lol ... after youth fund suddenly increase haha. that day also "somebody" commented their displeasure over the youth fund issue, now wanna put church accountant as youth accountant, sure die lol
Back to top Go down
+~menuiq~+
Admin
+~menuiq~+

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:31 pm

So sorry.. I am no more church accountant liao!! wahahahha.. I am an admin now.. sonner or later.. i am what oso donno liao!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.menuiq.blogspot.com
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:38 pm

is it ?? keep changing wan? anyway , then can help lyy la , but still need to find the assistant that we appointed , if not he/she suppose to be assisting but dint. .. anyway tmrw i got very very very difficult exam ,, yesterday study till today 7am still "tak go kat" . now got final exam .. cya . pray forr me
Back to top Go down
pEpPeR

pEpPeR

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:32 pm

tak go kat?
ck de pinyin very diff understand =="
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth Financial stuff   Youth Financial stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youth Financial stuff
Page 1 of 1