ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job vacancy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eruadan
eruadan

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Hey guys, this one is a bit long, but do bear with me yea...

As you all know, I don't have a car right now, so travelling to puchong is a matter of following people there. Lately it's getting hard for me to do so and I know that it's time for me to get a car. The problem is, even if I were to buy a second hand car, I need a job in order to finance it.. So yeah, I've been spending some time looking around for a job and there's this really cool job vacancy in KL to join a games company. My heart jumped when I saw the advertisement so I am deciding to give it a go..

Well, I started to plan and prepare my application stuff and all when I realised that I might not be a suitable candidate by the world's standards. However, God has been really good to me especially in Melbourne, and I'm sure He will bring me through if this is the direction I should be going at this point of time. Anyway, I'm praying hard about it since it's going to be where I'm probably going to spend the next 2 years at. Do pray alongside me yea.. I need support.. heh heh heh..
Back to top Go down
http://eruadan.blogspot.com
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm

o..going get job la..when start?haha..ok..we will pray..add oil la..
Back to top Go down
pEpPeR

pEpPeR

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm

jia you jia you
will pray for yah ~ ^^
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 pm

yaya.. dun worry...
anyway, u know wat's jia you?
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 pm

jia you is add oil yea... haaha

i'm adding a lot of oil already hahaah..

BTW guys, i just got back from an interview with a design company at Damansara, and so far so good, i'm waiting for the second interview. At the moment i'm just looking for other places to try out as well..
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm

wah... next time u become famous designer... btw.. wat designer ar??
if u become famous can free design for us ar???
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 pm

graphic design... basically can design almost whatever la.. haha.. free design? at least belanja me makan la.. haha.. designing stuff is "my rice bowl" now you know.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job vacancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job vacancy?   Job vacancy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job vacancy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONEyouth :: HISTORY :: NOV 2008-
Jump to: