ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Watchnight Project!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eruadan
eruadan

The Watchnight Project! Empty
PostSubject: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 pm

I know there's Christmas and stuff like that, but let's add one more project, which is what I will just call "The Watchnight Project." Yeah, it's corny, but we'll manage somehow and perhaps give it a better name later on.

Some of you know it: I have an idea where we bring together different elements of presentations to give our church a really nice presentation for the year end.

Purpose?
We want to show the church/the audience what we see our youth as in the year 2009 and beyond. You know, the whole "Our 2009 Vision" thing...

What EXACTLY are we doing?
The project is divided into TWO PARTS:

PART 1: A video presentation. Imagine this.. We film the sun rising over Puchong (we're on the top of the hill at Puteri 12 la hehehehe) as the song starts.. The words "I see the next generation..." appears on the screen and we will then have a few people sharing the vision for the youth in 2009. As the song continues, we can even do something like a music video and all (still in the middle of planning that) and when the song ends, we transition to............

PART 2: The dancers take the floor, as the band starts to play and the singers sing the second song. From here on, it's all LIVE. When the dancers finish their routine, the band can continue engaging the church/audience to worship our King of Kings! woo hoo!!!

I hope you were excited cause I really am! I so believe in all of you and that we can all build our youth and bring the youth to greater heights in 2009, so let's make this the starting point of 2009!
--
Down to business:
The appointed people for the project is... *drum roll*

Executive Producer (oversees the entire project and makes sure we're going the right direction): We're looking into asking Lai Ming jie to fill this position

Part 1 - The Video: Gab
Part 2 - The Band : Chee Meng
Part 2 - The Dance : (Not confirmed, but we're hoping to get either Yit Sean jie or Grace jie on board with us)
Back to top Go down
http://eruadan.blogspot.com
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm

wow wow~~i am excited too..hahaha..song right?haha..i try to write one..
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:13 pm

yeah please do!
Back to top Go down
+~menuiq~+
Admin
+~menuiq~+

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 am

eruadan wrote:

Part 3 - The Dance : (Not confirmed, but we're hoping to get either Yit Sean jie or Grace jie on board with us)

I was thinking, can we ask the preteens to help us with this also.. They + us who want to dance = dance together... Is this ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.menuiq.blogspot.com
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:34 pm

that's one thing.. but another thing is that because we're using our own song, we have to record something for the dancers to practice with.. then on the night itself, we have to play exactly as we recorded the song..
Back to top Go down
+~menuiq~+
Admin
+~menuiq~+

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 pm

oo. sounds nice. =p we need to practice a lot then
Back to top Go down
http://www.menuiq.blogspot.com
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:30 pm

but when?
i dun think we can finish during friday and sunday..
cuz normally sunday got boy's brigade..
then friday hav to practice carolling also oo..
Back to top Go down
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:56 am

lala..i holiday very free..lets have jamming night!!!
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:10 pm

sob sob u got holiday.. u students are so priviledged u know... i may forget what exams is but i also forgot the meaning of holidays..

ANYWAY... as if that is going to stop me..

practice is a must but when we're doing some recording for the dancers, i won't be asking for a full band.. i will be probably just recording just the piano+guitar and the singer only.. it's only for the dancers to practice. we're playing live on the day itself.. but for the video, we might want to get started with recording already.. but so far there's no sign of a completed song, so let's hurry with the contribution of the songs so we can choose the song we want for the video.

oh yeah.. another note: I NEED PPL WHO CAN DRAW TO HELP ME! if you can draw, please come to me this friday and i'll explain to you what i need. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:42 pm

o..my song half way done..gab..can u help me with the melody?i got the melody,but abit..haha..i hope i can finish by friday lol..
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:44 pm

ying yi... u very free hor? can i gp ur house ?? ^^
i think i feel more confident doing this project with someone else ^^

gab: i can help!!
i'd like to! ^^
Back to top Go down
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 am

haha..can..come la..see the time..haha.. ++ i stolen someone wii to my house!!! xD =D
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm

MOD: Please lock this thread as the Watchnight Service is cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watchnight Project!   The Watchnight Project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watchnight Project!
Page 1 of 1