ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From God's little devotion Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

From God's little devotion Book Empty
PostSubject: From God's little devotion Book   From God's little devotion Book Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:33 pm

what counts is not the number of hours you put in, but how much you put in the hours.

therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise man, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. Ephesian 5:15-16

A surgeon in a large city hospital had a habit of insisting on a few minutes alone before he performed an operation. He had an outstanding reputation as a surgeon and one of the young doctors who often worked with him wondered if there might be a correlation between this habit and the man's success.
He ask the surgeon about his habit and the surgeon answered"Yes, there is a relationship. Before each operation I ask the great Physician to be with me, to guide my hand in their work. There have been times when I didn't know what to do next in a surgery and then come the power to go on- power I knew came from God. I would not think of performing an operation without asking His help."
The surgeon's word quickly spread through the hospital and then across the country. one day a father brought his daughter to the hospital, insisting that the only doctor he would allow to touch her was the one who worked with God.
One of the greatest elements any person can put into his work hours regardless of the field he is in, is prayer.
what motivates you to do your work? what energizes you to do your best? take some time to cover your work in prayer. You will find the time well spent, as He helps you to achieve more.

How about we discuss about how we can spent our time wisely? share your opinion to each other..
do you come across a time when u are so busy, and what u do with it? what do u think how we can spent our time?
Back to top Go down

From God's little devotion Book
Page 1 of 1