ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vitas - highest pitch in history..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Empty
PostSubject: Vitas - highest pitch in history..   Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:03 am

BEWARE!!
#1 If you dislike high pitch songs, do not listen, you'll think it's crazy!
#2 If you're wearing headphones, please lower the volume. If you don't, you'll regret...
haha.. you'll know why
#3 If your family is sleeping, find a way so that when the songs play, you won't wake them up..
#4 Do not adjust your speakers too loud, the consequences are not to blame on me.
(I don't want to pay for your speakers and the glasses in your house)
#5 ENJOY! ^^ Hope you guys like it.

Dedication - vitas

Opera #2 - vitas

5th Element/Lucia di Lammermoor (Russia) - vitas

Last edited by *b!b!* on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: Vitas - highest pitch in history..   Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:06 am

About Vitas

Birth name :Vitalii Vladasovich Grachyov (Виталий Владасович Грачев)
Also known as Vitas
Born: February 19, 1981 (1981-02-19) (age 27)
Origin: Latvia, Former Soviet Union
Occupation(s): Singer, Composer, Actor, Fashion designer
Years active: 2000–present

Vitas (born February 19, 1981), is a Latvian-born Russian pop singer, composer, actor and fashion designer. He is most commonly known by his first name Vitas, or Витас in Russian. Much of his music is straightforward pop influenced by techno, and occasionally classical opera.

He has received much of his fame through Russian television and is planning to sign to entertainment labels in countries such as China, Korea, and Japan in order to expand to those markets. Vitas' 2005 video "Opera#2" has been forwarded frequently via the Internet, which accounts for much of his worldwide recognition.

The first video- dedication, is recorded from Vitas' concert - The Songs of my mother and it's a dedication from him to his mother who passed away.

For clearer version of the songs without the screamings and clappings of the audience, or just because you want to know is he really screaming or singing, or maybe you want to enjoy listening his angel's voice, Haha.... Laughing
Pls see below...

Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Vitas - highest pitch in history..   Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 pm

He's the scariest guy i've ever seen... Give me chills..
Back to top Go down
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: Vitas - highest pitch in history..   Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 pm

huh..so high man..=_=|||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitas - highest pitch in history..   Vitas - highest pitch in history.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vitas - highest pitch in history..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONEyouth :: LIFESTYLE :: Music-
Jump to: