ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

valentine hi-tea^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm

While waiting for elisa to update our photo on the forum, i would like to write down this very memorable event with u all.

First and very importantly, I want to say thanks x100 to our valentine's event leader, Elisa ^^ and sheng jian!
You two are always a great organizer, everything went so well because of your effort and "pushing" us to do thing..hahaha..though there are some problem while the preparation, but i am sure that u all have done a great job..the event itself prove everything..Profit or loss of $$ cannot buy any of our worthless memory..

then thanks for rachel for the food!!~ ya, without you, everything won't go well without food XD.. I think you really put much effort and no one are assisting you..but anyways, everyone say the food are super good. tongue haha..most importantly, thanks for your heart and effort=) and nevertheless Lai Ming who teach me do the brownies^^ thanks

Joel Goh, lol..u are really good in...doing monkey king Laughing ..no la, i mean u have done a good job in your decoration..so romantic punya suasana, and full of Hawaiian feeling..I like all the deco, and thanks for everyone who are helping in decoration, I really surprise when I saw how beautiful is the place are XD..

Thanks Joel Chan for the game~lol, I still Rmb the wearing shoe game..haha..super funny..Surely the game bring fun to all of them.

Then for the usher, Gabriel, Vivian, Zhen Bi, and other, U all done a good job, lol..all wearing nice nice haiwaian Shirt..

Joshua and Sherina for the romantic music XD I know u two find many song for that day..haha

Lastly, to Jasmine who are helping to wash the dish, while we are very tired, she come and help us. and also est, chee kean and everyone who are helping to make this hi tea to a very successful event. Every couple say:" Wah..So nice" XD hope we can continue to be faithful in everything we do.

Most importantly x1000 Thanks God, You alone make all thing beautiful

~end~
love
*颖yi* new signature^^

Last edited by *YingYi* on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pEpPeR

pEpPeR

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 pm

lol
you did a great job too ^^
my only regret was not being able to see what was going on Crying or Very sad
budden heard everyone liked it ~

great job the youth Razz
Back to top Go down
ellyssa.

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm

yea, everybody worked hard. (:
and i'm sure enjoyed having the leftover food. hehe
sorry for uploading the pictures so late, but i'll do it now. xD

and i also want to thank everyone who were there, for the effort, support and encouragement.. and of course the fun! Smile

enjoy the pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://purpletwinkles.blogspot.com
ellyssa.

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 pm

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent11

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent12

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent13

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent14

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent15

valentine hi-tea^^ Valent16

here's just some of the pictures which are our group pictures. if any of you want other pictures, feel free to sms/msn/email/call me..i'll send it to you. (:
Back to top Go down
http://purpletwinkles.blogspot.com
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 am

cannot see my eyes leh.. haha.. my mouth so big .. sobs... dunno want to cry or laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

valentine hi-tea^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentine hi-tea^^   valentine hi-tea^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

valentine hi-tea^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONEyouth :: MEMORIES :: GGSUS events-
Jump to: