ONEyouth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONEyouth

grow . give . seek . unite . share

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!

Go down 
+5
*b!b!*
haweric
*YingYi*
GGSUS
eruadan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eruadan
eruadan

Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Empty
PostSubject: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:48 am

Where oh where is the boys?
Oh wait, there are girls who play computer/console games too..

So let's talk about games!
Back to top Go down
http://eruadan.blogspot.com
GGSUS
Admin
GGSUS

PostSubject: HIGHSTREET5   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:58 am

i love this game la
dance dance dance ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ggsus.heavenforum.com
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Dance Dance Revolution? Good exercise.. hahaha
I'm playing something similar to that at the moment.. the game is called Guitar Hero 3.. My friend bought the game + the guitar for the PS2 and we're playing like crazy..
Back to top Go down
GGSUS
Admin
GGSUS

PostSubject: hehehehe   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 pm

no la
not dance dance revolution
'HIGHSTREET5'
its also a dance game
but only your fingers do the 'dancing'
kakaka
Back to top Go down
http://ggsus.heavenforum.com
*YingYi*

*YingYi*

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

ya..audition also a dancing game..but i am too bad for that..stop liao
Back to top Go down
haweric

haweric

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:01 am

Hehe~
Audition Very hard lar....!!!
I lvl 6 only
=P

Currently Playing CABAL online.
Miss GUNBOUND oh!!
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:31 am

I miss online games!! My uni internet block online games.. And I'm staying on campus, using the uni internet... I'm resorting to LAN parties with my housemates.. But at least there's Guitar Hero 3 to be addicted to.. LOL. Anyone heard or played GH3?
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:45 pm

oh.. izit the one in this video?
the one the two guys play wan?

By the way, it looks soooooo fun!!!
i also wanna play.. T.T
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:17 am

Yeah, something like it.. If you want to know how hard it is, check out this video.. a 9 years old kid mastering the HARDEST SONG in the game on EXPERT MODE... I can't even finish the song on Medium mode...
EDIT: I finally can finish the song on Medium.. But out of 5 stars I get only 3.. Sad

Check this video out!

Oh man!! A game about playing guitar!! And I still lose to a small kid!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
pEpPeR

pEpPeR

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:18 am

how to connect the guitar to play o~
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Erm, the guitar is a controller made specifically for the game... It uses wireless connection.. BTW the controller is not a real guitar.. It only has 5 buttons for u to press with your left hand, and a strumming controller for your right hand. Some guitars include the whammy bar for you to do all those crazy sounds..

Basically, it looks like this:

Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Kramer-PS2-front-780017

It looks quite simple, but even real guitarists have some trouble with this controller. It's a whole different kind of thing altogether if you tried to compare it with a real guitar.. But it's fun and it's good exercise for your fingers and hand-eye coordination. Not to mention, you actually feel like you're a guitarist if you get absorbed in this game.. Hahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 pm

anyway... u're a real guitarist...
haha....

btw.. isn't it expensive? it looks like... how do u get it in ur school??
Back to top Go down
eruadan
eruadan

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:39 pm

I'm a real guitarist all right, it's hard enough for me and my guitarist friends..

My housemate owns a PS2, so we all shared the money and bought the game which included the controller.. It's about AU$100.. Converted should be RM300..

But then that's Australian price.. I don't know how much it costs in Malaysia.. After all, there's the pirates who sell games for dirt cheap.. Not like in Australia.. So hard to find pirated stuff...
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 pm

wah........ you all spend sooo much money for that game....
but do you think that pasar malam's actually sell the guitars???
btw, i never see anyone here play guitar hero before...
and people are like dun even know about it... but it still looks fun!
the 2 guys in the video play until so gila!!
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Guitar Hero? Never see any 1 play oso.. The guitar game is similar like playing real guitar? confused
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:19 am

ee... gab u look so old alrd... >.<'' Guiltar Hero?? din't see be4 de... nice ma?
Back to top Go down
kelvintan_mobile

kelvintan_mobile

Location : Seri kembangan , slangor ,, bukit beruang , ayer keroh , mlk

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:39 am

kakaka , it must have been so difficult to live in aus ... gab get older ad... SYMPTOM : WRINKLE AND FACIAL HAIR haha
Back to top Go down
*b!b!*

*b!b!*

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Kent wrote:
ee... gab u look so old alrd... >.<'' Guiltar Hero?? din't see be4 de... nice ma?

lol... he mentioned that he's addicted to it.. muz be quite nice ^^
imagine gabriel put eyeliner, wear lose ties , playing guitar hero like in the video.. hahahaha... it's really funny and weird..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!   Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come, come, all you gamers, let's talk games!
Page 1 of 1